Automation Engineer / Senior Engineer
1. Responsible for developing and designing mechanical components, drawing product assembly and components pictures;
2. Responsible for the history management from the equipment debugging to the repair of equipment major faults, including the basic information of the equipment, maintenance books, improvement reports and other related documents, filling out, filing and storing, and regularly ordering;
3. Classified management of drawings, manuals, and product samples, confirming and signing spare parts, modifying drawings;
4. Develop an installation support plan, check and adjust new equipment, and explain the mechanical principles and repair methods to the maintenance personnel to solve the problems in the installation process;
5. Formulate maintenance operation plans, formulate weekly, monthly and annual preventive maintenance calendar plans, and formulate inspection and prevention plans;
6. Formulate components maintenance contents, repair plans and technical requirements, and be responsible for maintenance and repair of spare parts in the repair shop;
7. Complete other tasks temporarily assigned by the department manager.